Delene started dance at the young age of 3 in her home town, Sydney. She received her dance teaching diplomas through B.A.L at 16 and started teaching classical dance, jazz and tap to children of all ages.
She travelled around the world dancing & performing all of her life. She settled down in Paris to perform at the Moulin Rouge, where she spent 18 years of her career high kicking and step touching until last year when she decided to hang up the glamorous feathers & sequins. After almost 20 years of living the Parisian lifestyle, she has come home with her little French family to embark on new and exciting adventures.
Her passion for dance and exercise led her to pursue a career in Pilates. Delene is a fully certified Balanced Body Pilates instructor in Mat and Studio Pilates. She studied and trained at A-Lyne Studio Paris. Delene is also a certified Gyrotonic instructor.
She is constantly inspired by her clients improved strength, confidence and the happiness that they bring to every class. Delene looks forward to seeing you in the studio and promises to help you achieve your ideal health and fitness goals.
- Certified Instructor in Pilates Studio – A-Lyne Studio Balance Body, Paris (2015)
- Gyrotonic Foundation Course Pre-training – Studio Rituel, Paris (2015)
- Certified in Pilates Mat 1,2,3 – A-Lyne Studio Balanced Body, Paris (2015)
- Certified Xtend Barre instructor – Xtend Barre (2015)
- European First Aid Certificate – Paris (2015)
- Gyrotonic Foundation Level 1 – Studio Rituel, Paris (2016)
- Certified in Gyrotonic Level 1 – Münstertal (2016)
- Certified in Gyrotonic Foundation Level 2 Program 1– Studio Rituel, Paris (2017)
- Certified Bolly Active Instructor – Studio Rituel, Paris (2017)
- Certified in Gyrotonic Jumping Stretch Board – Studio Rituel, Paris (2017)
- Certified in Gyrotonic Foundation Level 2 Program 2 – Gyrotonic Studio, Paris (2018)
02 9543 8279 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Suite 12A, 62-70 Allison Cres, Menai.
PILATES CAN HELP YOU…
- Improve your Posture
- Increase flexibility
- Focus on core strength
- Enhance muscle tone
- Re-sculpt your body
- Help relieve back pain
- Flatten post-baby belly
- Improve co-ordination
- Reduce muscle injury
- Enhance sports performance
WINNER: FITNESS, TRAINING & RECREATION